Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rib class is sold out!

Tonight I'll be teaching all about ribs to 29 students at the Pacific Culinary Studio. It's sold out, thanks to this article in the Everett Herald. I will enlist someone in the class to take photos. I'm hopeless. Last summer I managed to take about 4 shots from over 100 caterings. I bring the camera, but then get busy and by the time I remember to take photos, the food is half devoured.

In other news, we are working on a Southern book tour in April. I will post what is confirmed later this week. Very exciting. I decided to only go to cities where I have relatives and friends. I have such a huge family that can't even get to all the places. I'd be on the road for months! This way, a) We have a place to stay and b) I know someone will show up to the book events :).

Must now go make my monster pack-out list for tonight's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment