Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A night with independent NW Booksellers...and blissful sleep?

Thursday I have the honor of joining the Pacific NW Booksellers Association for their annual conference. I'll be signing books at the Nightcapper event. It's a fun cocktail-party event where authors are encouraged to do something festive at their signing.

As thrilled as I am to meet the booksellers, I'm secretly even more excited about sleeping in a hotel room all by myself. A whole night of uninterrupted sleep! Poor Eric will be managing the restaurant, multiple caterings, full-time daddy duty (with help from Grandparents) and dual night nights. I will have to pay for this. Dearly. And I'm not sure I'm ready for my first night away from baby girl. But I'll be sure to sip some wine, take pictures to post, and let you know how my night of the big sleep goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment