Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Live on BBQ Central Radio!

I'm just about to go on live (6:15pm) with Greg Rampe's amazing show Barbecue Central. You can listen to it at http://www.bbq-4-u.com/, or catch the archives next week. Greg's show is one of my favorites for all things barbecue - from discussing competition barbecue to sauce and the overall worship of smoke. His interviews are in-depth and with real people doing what they love in barbecueville. Check out his show every Tuesday at 6pm, streaming live, write in the forums, and call in your questions.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a Smoked Leg of Lamb recipe, and then Thursday & Friday I will have guest blogger Cyndi Allison. Cyndi has a great website called Yes You Can Grill and she blogs as Barbecue Master (she said Barbecue Mistress sounded too kinky).

Cyndi posted an amazing review of She-Smoke here, and I thought it would be great to have this Barbecue Master on as a guest blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment