Monday, April 12, 2010

One more day to enter the contest, people, 'cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane.

OK. I'll admit it. I just unpacked from our January vacation, so that I could pack for the April book tour. Is that so wrong? You already know what my laundry room looks like, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

But I'm not here to talk linens with you. I'm here to remind you that, as of 5pm Central Texas Time tomorrow, the official She-Smoke-Stack-The-Deck-Southern-Book Tour-Contest ends. I feel your pain, your tears. But every good thing must come to an end.

As of now, you have really good odds at winning the fabulous prize package. Not only is it a...let's say select group of people that have entered, you have myriad ways of gaining multiple entries via facebook, twitter, and by following this blog.

Read the official rules here. It's a great box of goodness! Go forth and tweet your little hearts out about it.

I dare ya. I'll announce the winner once I touch down in Austin, Texas. Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment