Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CBS Better Mornings Atlanta



Getting up at 1am for work is a little rough, but spending the wee hours with the crew of Better Mornings Atlanta was a blast.

Together host Tracye Hutchins and I smoked baby backs on a Big Green Egg, made chocolate barbecue sauce, pork sliders, Island slaw, and talked about my book event tomorrow....all before 7am.

The Big Green Egg folks gave us an Egg to give away - a generous prize worth close to $1000 - for which over 500 people entered on the website. Not only that, but they sent representative Jonathan, who helped me immensely. Three hours of sleep and no coffee (I didn't want to ruin the prospect of a nap later on), made me a little foggy, so having Jonathan there to talk things through was great.

I'll post the video on the website when I get it. You can also view the footage on their website, though the specific links will change.

We will spend the day relaxing in Atlanta. Tomorrow night I'll be at the Euclid Avenue Yacht Club with A Cappella Books for a book signing at 7pm. If you are in the area, come for some barbecue, beers and books!

1 comment:

  1. What do I do to get the big green egg? Him, lol, no no no, kidding!

    However...looks like you are having way too much fun girl! How do I get an autographed book? We should do a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete