Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love Me Tenderloin

This year I have two Valentine's Day recipes for you. After all, it is the holiday that espouses two is better than one.

The first is up on Char-broil and is divine anytime of year. It's a grilled tenderloin seasoned with a love potion. That's right. A bonafide* love potion that really works. If you doubt me, you should know that because of my Bloody Mary post, the Seahawks won the Super bowl, so that practically proves it right there. But if you need more proof, I would suggest you try the recipe. At the very least you'll have made a delicious pork tenderloin drizzled with a Cabernet reduction sauce, garnished with winter harvest grilled pears and pomegranate seeds.

If your loved one doesn't appreciate a dinner like that, then maybe he or she isn't the one. Ya know?

Read the whole recipe here.

*by the way, spellcheck doesn't think "bonafide" is a real word and wants to change it to either "debonaire" or "bonehead" which are often the same thing. On Valentine's Day, I would suggest you are neither. Just be yourself, use my love potion, and see what happens.

PS: I'll post the second recipe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment