Sunday, May 1, 2011

8:12am Pork butt in (I'm already and hour behind....)

It's in. In between all this, I am cleaning an apartment to show today. I come from a long line of people who like to double and triple book themselves. I'm also supposed to be working the lunch and dinner rush at the restaurant today. And I want to get the kids to the park.

Luckily I have a husband that doesn't plan beyond his morning coffee, so I can move some of my plans over to his column. He's cutting me some cherry wood off our clippings to add to the smoker as we speak....

So come y'all, whatcha got goin' on?

2 comments:

  1. I am stuffing my pork today...then on the smoker in a few hours...I love following you, even in third person LOL what was the clothespin for? LOL I need caffeine now...long night with a wine tasting for 16...and a four course meal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beef ribs marinating, beer on ice, almost ready to fire up the smoker!!!

    ReplyDelete