Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Easy Pork Tenderloin Skewers

I've been itching for a party. We moved between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and though there is no good time to move, I would gander that as one of the worst times to pack every Leggo, unmatched sock and chipped china plate from Grandma. I mean the holidays, really Julie, and I'm a caterer, which means that amidst my own mandatory celebratory functions, I have to work all of y'alls.

So that was insane but now that we are getting settled in and down to unpacking things like my Italian books from college, I want to have people over to show off the new digs. Friends have come over, but I want a full scale Fete, darnit!

That will mean lots of cooking and cleaning and organizing, so I'll need to pull out some easy recipes to balance out the work load. Here's one I posted on Char-broil last month called Easy Pork Tenderloin Skewers. They really are easy. Click the link to go to the full recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment